Monday, November 12, 2007


Jean Jean and my Cousin Ronda at family get together

Aunt Julie and Uncle Will Loving Lizzy
Poppy And Lizzy

Mom Dad and Lizzy


Sorry that I have not posted in a while we have been very busy over the past few weeks. Nate's sister Aunt Julie and Uncle Will came from Orlando and stayed for five days. It was great spending time with them. Lizzy and I went to Russellville and stayed at my mom and dad's while Nate went on some sales trips. We had a fall family reunion with my Mom's Brother and sister and their families. The past several days Lizzy and I both have had a cold.

4 comments:

Courtney Connelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Connelly said...

So glad to see new pictures! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to meet Miss Lizzy.

Love ya,
Courtney Fields Connelly

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. Maybe we can get together before Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ellen,
I love the pic of you and your husband w/ Lizzy! How do you like being a mom? Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving!
Love,
Tambrey