Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Recent Lizzy Pics




In the past I feel like that I have been thankful for the blessing that God has given me in this life, sometimes more than others. However my heart has become much more tender since I have become a mom and have been working as a nurse in the PICU at Ar children's hospital. I am totally overwhelmed by the gifts that he gives everyday. It amazes me hows God in he faithfulness can reveal to us a glimps of his glory in the faces of children. Life is a gift, it is so precious and fragile. I pray that I will not take that forgranted, and treasure the moments that God gives, they are so sweet!!!

5 comments:

me said...

thanks for the comment..i'm glad you updated your blog... lizzy is so cute and getting so big. she looks so much like nate. i know how it feels to hear that all the time... everyone says anna and fj look just alike. i love the professional pictures you got taken. i'm thinking about driving to russellville to get anna's 2 year pic by her. take care
rachel

the boyd girls.... said...

love the new pics and the sweet words! We are all so blessed....

The Fintons said...

Lizzy is so cute and I love her hat! I can totally relate with what you said. After working at ACH and seeing such sad things that happen to all kinds of families it really makes you more thankful of everything and keeps you from complaining about the small things in life.

elaine said...

it was so good to see you at jules surprise party...found you through the boyd's blog! lizzy is beautiful...what a blessing! and i agree...being a mom makes you appreciate life's sweet little moments even more...what an amazing gift from God!

Courtney Connelly said...

Love the new pictures! I must meet Lizzy very soon.
Love ya!